Thursday, May 14, 2015

Wanderers 2015 Training T-Shirt


This photo is a challenge... that training t-shirt doesn't fit me, I look like a bag of marshmallows in it and I need to change that... in the next 10-12 weeks it's one measure of my goal to get back to regular exercise for which I have let myself be too busy and this time of year I get that 'on the edge of a virus' feeling and so choose not to fully exhaust myself unless it should come true!! I need to catch up on sleep, get to the pool and I have just joined a multiple gym membership scheme to access treadmills at Uni and a local 24hr gym... holy crap!! If I get back to the pool 3 times in a week I will allow myself to get my needed new goggles and get a photochromatic pair... if not, then that purchase will wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment